Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Aveda Shampure Shampoo

Reading this beauty-post by Garance Doré the other day, made me realize that I haven't told you about my favorite shampoo yet!

I'm a huge fan of Aveda's Smooth Infusion-line (more about that later this month), but my favorite shampoo for everyday use must be Shampure Shampoo. It makes your hair feel superclean and healthier. Plus, I love the fact that it foams so much, but my favorite feature of this products is its 25 flower and plants extracts, which gives it an incredible yet natural scent. It's been crazy for this shampoo ever since I discovered it through the samples in our NYC-hotel bathroom. So next time you're near an Aveda salon, hop right in and smell Shampure's signature aroma!

P.S.: And what's even cooler is that this shampoo is so gentle that it's the perfect product to clean your make-up brushes with.

1 comment:

  1. Love your beauty posts!
    Ik ben een trouwe lezer van je blog, interested in following mine? ;)
    xoxo sarah

    http://fan-taste-icon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete