Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chanel Flats

I need your opinion badly: What do you think about the classic Chanel two-toned ballerina flats?

I am in desperate need for some decent, simple flat shoes since one can not wear high heels all the time, nor show up in casual all stars. After doing some research online, I found out that they are approximately 600$, which is pretty pricy. So I was wondering: Are they worth it or should I spend my hard saved money on something else? Does any of you own a pair? Feedback, please!

I love the white/black combination, but since they'll get dirty pretty quickly, I prefer the grey/black ones.

-Some of my friends say these flats are horrible and granny-like, but I absolutely love mixing classic, luxurious pieces with trendy items (think: a big, chunky old-fashioned necklace with a faded t-shirt and ripped jeans). I'ld give these shoes a twist, don't worry.

5 comments:

  1. Ze zijn heel erg mooi, maar wel prijzig voor een paar flatjes.. maar als je ze echt wil, waarom niet hé? Ze doen me ook wel denken aan de flatjes van Bloch, die hebben ook altijd heel erg mooie, en zijn niet zo prijzig! misschien moet je eens een kijkje nemen op net-a-porter? :)

    veel succes met de zoektocht ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idd wat prijzig, en aangezien ballerina's snel verslijten bij mij...
    But I love two-tone shoes! Ik heb me alvast een rip off gekocht op Asos, kan niet wachten tot de zomer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik heb ze. zwart met zwart laqué top. tailleren wel klein. paar jaar terug gekocht. ik denk iets minder dan 400 eur. denk ik. voor altijd fan. ik zou ze opnieuw kopen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind ze wel mooi, maar ze zouden voor mij evengoed uit de New Look kunnen komen en dat is niet echt te beschouwen als een compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ik weet het niet hoor. ik heb ze vorige dag gepast (in zwart/wit en zilver) en oh my- ze zien er superchic uit. helemaal niet New Look-achtig. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete