Thursday, March 4, 2010

Italian Fashion




Have you seen Roberto Cavalli's latest collection? I must admit, his clothes don't always fit my personal style; too much leopard prints and golden accents. Oh, but not this time. I think the whole collection looks stunning. And there is already one item I absolutely want and need: That cool, thin, silk scarf would just look to cool with a pair of jeans and that grey shirt I bought a month ago...




Oh and speaking about stylish Italians; have you seen the Jak & Jil-pictures took in Anna Dello Russo's apartment/closet? Stunning! I am in complete awe, also since she seems like such a nice person. Really. This is her packing up for Fashion Week.


1 comment:

  1. ik vind het ook schitterend!
    vooral de mantels
    cavalli zelf is echt wel grappig hih

    ReplyDelete