Friday, May 28, 2010

Sex and the City - Product Placement

Quote of the day:

"Sex and the City 2 (...) brandishes enough product placements to embarrass a Formula One driver..."
(Telegraph.co.uk, 25/05/2010)



This morning I was reading some SATC2 reviews -like this one for instance-, when this little line mentioned above made me smile.
Wednesday I'm going to see the movie during a so-called 'ladies night' at our local theatre. I am excited to see the movie, but I can't help but feeling that I won't be able to enjoy the movie since I probably will be watching it with a 'I-wrote-my-thesis-about-this-subject-and-now-I-can't-help-but-criticise-the-film-constantly'-perspective. No fun at all.

So, which of you have already seen the movie? And what did you think? Are the film critics right?

No comments:

Post a Comment