Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wishlist: DVF

Until today I didn't really know what I wanted to get for myself when I'm in NYC later this month.

(Okay, I know what I would get if just won the lottery, but for now I'm still a student (read: no income) and besides a Nintento 64-bit I haven't won much.)(Oh, and I need a good yet small wallet to fit in my mini-2.55.)

I just came across this cute summer dress and I think it's fun and cool at the same time. Plus it's a great way to inject some more color and prints in my wardrobe. Well done, Miss Von Furstenberg. Now let's hope your shop still carries it and it's not sold out like pretty much everything else on the island.



Tomorrow, I'll try to write a review of Sex and the City 2 and the so called 'ladies night', but for now I'm still anxiously preparing tomorrow's thesis-presentation... 

No comments:

Post a Comment