Thursday, February 18, 2010

Proenza Schouler



The first thing I did this morning, even before I made myself breakfast, was watch last night's Proenza Schouler-fashion show online. I was looking forward to this one for days, and as always, the long wait was worth it.

This fall/winter 2010 collection started off with a school girl-look. I love those plissé-skirts. I love those colored furs. But then more and more electric blue and greens started to appear on stage. The prints had that same cool feel as the ones in the Spring/Summer 2010-show. A winter version, perhaps. Below you can see the items I want to have hanging in my closet. But the last look I posted here, is my absolute favorite. What a cool dress. It reminds me of the origami-dresses by Proenza Schouler, still the absolute winner collectionwise by the duo, in my opinion!


No comments:

Post a Comment