Monday, April 19, 2010

Chanel Le Vernis

My daily beauty routine consists of using about 7 different Clinique-products, and this excludes the make-up. Did I ever mention that Clinique skin care products are the very best and that it is the only brand I trust when it comes to skin treatment? Since I've been using this Estée Lauder-brand, my skin looks better than ever. And the coolest thing is that I got the opportunity to be an intern at their Benelux-headquarters in Brussels the last two summers. It really was an amazing experience ... (I really should do a review post about the brand and share my thoughts!)

But since nail polish apparently can't be totally allergy-proof, Clinique doesn't produce any. Too bad, because I'm sure it would be some nice colors and shades. And so, I have to turn to Chanel Le Vernis. A good friend of mine, a very cool fashion photographer, spotted the brand's newest summer collection (Les Pop-up) and was so nice to share the images with me. He told me he was getting his girlfriend all three colors. I too fell in love with these shades and decided to, just like him, already head towards the store and pre-order the nail polish for me and my sister. I'm getting these two colors in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.




1 comment: