Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hermès

I don't know why, but I recently fell in love with the Hermès Collier de Chien-bracelet. And I'm not even a bracelet-kind of person. I did however wear such chunky, studded bracelets when I was younger, but I guess that subconsciously, I'm still not over that trend...


The black & zilver one for me, please... But then again, since the bracelet is so pricey, I'ld rather continue saving up for the new watch I've been lusting for for a while now... New watch >> a bracelet when you're not a bracelet-kind of person...

Edit: Hermès has created a paper DIY-version of the bracelet. Go to Hermès.com and visit/travel the 'world of Hermès' and download the pattern. Example

11 comments:

  1. Wat zijn de prijzen vd armband of een Hermès horloge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of making a DIY paper Hermes cuff!
    And yes, I would save up for the perfect watch instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black one, so cool:)

    xo Factory Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Insomia: die armbanden kosten tussen de 700 à 2000 euro, denk ik
    geen idee hoeveel een hermès horloge kost, die vind ik niet zo mooi :$

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are amazing!! I love bracelets and that's all I wear! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the collier de chien accessory line, the belts, the bracelets are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definitely take both of those too...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh i've been looking for the perfect cuff!
    love these
    love your blog too!!!
    great posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME! love the silver/white one so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would die to afford one of those (and your C. Kane dress!!)... are fab!!


    OH! I can't wait to watch the next SEX AND THE CITY!!! YEAH!






    LA

    ReplyDelete