Monday, April 26, 2010

Chanel Le Vernis - part II

Remember the Chanel nail polish I pre-ordered before / monday? Saturday I was visiting an Haute Couture-exposition, looking at some amazing Gabrielle Chanel-designs, when I got a call from the store; my order had arrived.

Today I picked up the two nail polishes and both pastel colors look stunning. The sales assistant did tell me that the Pop-up collection arrived in selected stores on Saturday and the few products of the collection sold out immediately, only moments after they put it on the display stand. So my advice; hurry up!


Later I will upload the pictures I took at the exhibit; Vintage Chanel, Dior, Balenciaga, Givenchy, Worth, Paul Poiret, Vionnet and more recent haute couture pieces by Jean Paul Gaultier and Elie Saab... I went mad. 

2 comments:

  1. i have to have these nail varnishes in my life!!
    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore nail varnish and have my own collection of pretty colours xxx

    ReplyDelete