Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chanel

My mom is the best. She surprised my sister and me both with Chanel's latest Mademoiselle lipstick, each, while we only ordered one. Only an hour after she got hers, my sister took off with her friends and got to wear her new lipstick. Meanwhile, I'm stuck indoors working on my thesis. I still have quite a lot to do, since the deadline is the 17th of May, so I got up early and didn't even bother to put on a cool outfit today...

This in contrast to what I wore yesterday. I got to show off my new flats. I haven't regretted this purchase yet.


Oh and my sister and I received some very exciting news today, regarding our blogs. We'll reveal it in a week or two... 

10 comments:

  1. Vind ik mooi! Past precies alleen nie in mijn budget :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. eigenlijk ook niet in het mijne, maar hier was het vollebak sparensparensparen... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I love the Christopher Kane for Topsop dress in your profile picture x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love, LOVE them!! Been looking for Chanel flats like these for a while now. How much did you have to pay, and where did you purhase?:)
    http://www.linda-mari.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love your chanel flats:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een mooie flatjes! Veel succes met de thesis! Ben benieuwd naar het grote nieuws!

    ReplyDelete