Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Alexander McQueen

I just added a new item to my wish-list; Alexander McQueen: Genius of a Generation by Kirstin Knox.
Hopefully, they'll put the book on amazon.com pretty quickly, because I really want to read this. Too bad I'll already have handed in my thesis (which features the British designer) by then...


Yesterday my boyfriend finally got back from his 3 weeks tour in the USA with his band. Despite all of the lost luggage, he still had -in his carry-on- a copy of Vogue's April issue , which remembers Alexander McQueen... So'll have something to read later on this evening... 

6 comments:

  1. Damn your boyfriend is a musician with a love of fashion, girl ya got it all :)

    xoxo

    www.neuterthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. alexander mcqueen was truly a visionary to be admired in the fashion world. love this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great boyfriend!

    xx come visit!
    http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want it too. i bet it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, amazing boyfriend. that would be an incredible book, hope it's not some hideous rush job. bet youre glad your boy is back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow i need to have a peptalk to my boyfriend now, really.. Love it:)

    ReplyDelete