Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Alexander McQueen

I just added a new item to my wish-list; Alexander McQueen: Genius of a Generation by Kirstin Knox.
Hopefully, they'll put the book on amazon.com pretty quickly, because I really want to read this. Too bad I'll already have handed in my thesis (which features the British designer) by then...


Yesterday my boyfriend finally got back from his 3 weeks tour in the USA with his band. Despite all of the lost luggage, he still had -in his carry-on- a copy of Vogue's April issue , which remembers Alexander McQueen... So'll have something to read later on this evening... 

6 comments:

  1. Damn your boyfriend is a musician with a love of fashion, girl ya got it all :)

    xoxo

    www.neuterthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. alexander mcqueen was truly a visionary to be admired in the fashion world. love this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great boyfriend!

    xx come visit!
    http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, amazing boyfriend. that would be an incredible book, hope it's not some hideous rush job. bet youre glad your boy is back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i need to have a peptalk to my boyfriend now, really.. Love it:)

    ReplyDelete