Thursday, December 17, 2009

Alice

I can honestly say that New York City is my favorite city in the whole wide world. Not that I've been to every city in the whole wide world. But still, I'm pretty sure that it's one of the most exhilarating places ever. I wish I was there right now.
At least then I could head towards the MoMa and visit the Tim Burton exhibit. I'm a huge fan of his work.

And so, here is another film I wish I could see today, in 2- ànd 3D!



Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter look amazing, as well as the sets! (btw. I don't know why but Depp reminds me of Madonna)

You'll find the first trailer and pictures of the characters on my sister's blog.


More Alice in Wonderland fashion news:
there is a jewelry line coming up and
prominent designers such as McQueen, Kane, Demeulemeester and Margiela will design some Alice inspired dresses to be displayed at
Paris' Printemps in February.

Update:
Stella McCartney is designing a jewelry line as well! And my sister has uploaded the first look of the line!

1 comment:

  1. I love NEW YORK too! I've been there in July and had a great time!!!!!
    About my Balenciagas, I don't use any special product ;)
    x
    Emilie
    http://whatshappeninginmyfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete