Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fashion Musical

Since fashion duo Dolce & Gabbana play a part in soon to be released musical Nine, this ought to be enough reason for me to go and see it for my thesis, with my little Moleskine notebook in hand. But then I stumbled across a video where Kate Hudson was singing and preforming in a sparkly outfit. Now, I'm not a huge fan of musicals. They often bore me -The Nightmare Before Christmas is an exception for sure. But when I looked up the cast for this movie and discovered that Daniel Day Lewis, Nicole Kidman, Sofia Loren -all time favorites!- and even Fergie are starring, I'm actually looking forward to seeing this adaptation of Fellini's in theaters soon.

And hey, since I am a film lover and Italian as well, I'm obliged to give this movie a fair chance, no?



Update:
Nine has been nominated for 5 Golden Globes.





Update 2: Mr. Gabbana also stars in this Lancia-commercial.


D&G in their NINE-outfits









No comments:

Post a Comment