Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SATC 2

Fashion product placement in Film = Sex and The City:

So excited to see the sequel, not for the plot - SATC 1 was quite boring- but for the clothes, off course.

On the last day of our trip to New York City, we spotted part of the cast and crew at Bergdorf's.
It made our day. And I think Cynthia Nixon looks more beautiful in real life than she does on screen.



Cynthia Nixon / Miranda

Btw.
I have no idea why 'blogger' keeps cutting my pictures in half, when I select the 'small' size picture-button...

2 comments:

  1. I love her. I'm glad they are making her clothes more attractive this time.

    Stolen Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  2. True.
    Remember those dull yuppie-outfits in the first seasons of SATC. :D

    She looks way better now!

    ReplyDelete